[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ameteur Futurity-Southwest Point of View

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:40:32 -0700

Now I'm confused.  The Southern Pacific Amateur entry form says the Amateur
event is on Friday,  which is the same day as the regular one.

Joannie
Dream Come True GSD - Silverton OR - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne, HT,
PT, TC, ROM,
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of
Dream Come True,
BOM CH Norhaus Better Be Worth It Avonly, RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell
Janice Joplin
and too many others to list!