[ SHOWGSD-L ] Americas Birthday

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:14:50 -0400

Its overcast and mild wonderful weather just for doing things and for the dogs.
There is a wedding here on the Mountain. No fireworks anywhere at all. Jack was
sulking all week and chewed the head off of one of his bears. He must want a
new one.

Melody is always ready to go out and play but the Holy Teror prefers the couch.
Talked to Judy Teidel. They interviewed her for THE QUARTERLY. Talked to Nancy
Harper, Marilyn Smith, Linda Selmon, Phillip Moore, Cindy Kersteins, Susan
Casey and Becky Dickson. All in the last few days. Lots of Dog News and all
that!

I am expecting company next week. More on that later.

The Solar guy was here and he is not very good in Math. My electrician is
coming next week I think he might do better.We are putting panels on the roof.
This place is so green I even buught green shoes which are great to walk in.

Talked to a friend I have not seen in fifty years. Not since our mutual 21st
birthday. I will see him on July 20th. Along with family and friends at my
brothers Memorial.  I expect it will be a peaceful day.

Happy Birthday America and many many more