[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: American lines and ScH and a bit more

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:07:23 -0700

I'm piggy backing off of your post, Ed.  What I can't understand it that the
chat rooms, Facebook and Twitter are all burning up their respective places
discussing the new USDA regulations and this hasn't even been mentioned (except
by a couple of my posts) here.  I am on a couple of the largest FB and Twitter
accounts and while there are (literally) hundreds of breeders commenting, I
have seen very, very few of your names.
I'm sure you are out there, because some of you have 'liked' a few posts in the
GSDCA.LegislationAwareness page.
Or maybe you don't think they'll find you if you pretend they aren't there.

If you are interested, I can guide you to some places that are really digging
into the Regulations and what they will mean to pet Breeders and regular
breeders.

I will be on a conference all in the A.M. with USDA and will post ?someplace?
my take on it.  STay tuned.

And yes, I'm a bit cranky.  It's VERY nice that a lot of people read and
appreciate what I have learned and write about, but my main readers should be
youse guys.  :-\

Stormy Hope
GSDCA Legislation Liaison to AKC
see the links below for the Facebook pages.  CaRPOC is for all animals and some
cute photos and memes, GSDCA is for dogs minus the fluff.

On Sep 12, 2013, at 6:34 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:s

> never understood the fighting and name-calling that goes back and forth
> between the two groups...Ed

Stormy V. Hope