[ SHOWGSD-L ] Amber Rose is in need of a Foster in Indiana!!!!!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:21:33 -0700 (PDT)

This girl is definetly show lines...her brother WAS a show dog and he was also
reliquished to the shelter. The owner has MS. This girl has some scarring on
her nose and light tan over top her eyes. I am working on finding out who the
breeder is. Might take a bit. We need someone to go to the shelter and pull her
for us and maybe hold her until we can get her to a foster...We will pay the
52$...
ALSO....
there is a VERY WELL BRED potentially show lines male in Vineland NJ....he is
DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BLACK AND RED!!! I am attaching his link!! PLEASE PLEASE!
If you are IN the area and have room, consider holding him for us! I do not
know how much time he has at this facility!!!! This IS the SPCA and DOES kill
the dogs!
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10417160
my cell phone number is 617 538 4393
ANYONE can call me at ANY TIME regarding a GSD in need!
Dawn

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to: