[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amazing......Braeloch Spruce Andes Mint

  • From: Pumagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:15:25 EST

We had guests over for dinner last night and  consequently went to bed around
1:30 A.M. Ande went to sleep in his  customary spot next to my bed. We got up
this afternoon around 1:00 P.M. at  which time we brought out Ande's box that
his breeders sent him. He immediately  went crazy waging his tail etc.  There
is no doubt that the scent had a lot  to do with it. He then proceeded to try
to open the box. With a little help he  opened the box. He has been non stop
between the nylon bone and the squeaky toy  and continues to wag his tail. And
he went crazy with the treats.........no  doubt that they brought back
memories. It is with great joy that I watch how  happy these presents made him.
And
more important it demonstrates the love and  care that the breeders Jan
Stevenson and Gwendolyn Foster gave him when they  were raising him.

We are very grateful for the trust that these  breeders placed in us by
allowing us to acquire this dog that is such a joy  to live with.

Al
Miami, Florida