[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amazing we survived

  • From: Destinogs1 <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:55:24 -0400 (EDT)

Ok folks.  I USED to eat hamburgers, but after reading all of this they are now
added to the list of meat I do not eat.  As it was, I eat no fish, no chicken
(my dogs eat all the chicken around here) and now no beef.  There isn't much
left and I will not tell you what I eat because you will start telling things
about that and then I will have to eat only peanut butter for protein and other
types of beans.

Mary