[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amazing puppy!

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:56:32 -0700

YES! That's amazing! I've had quite a few litters in the past and only had
to blow breath into one puppy who did just fine after that. I've read
stories of people who seemed dead for many minutes too and they miraculously
came back. Maybe there's a state of suspended life where you are sort of
floating between life and death. In any case, I am glad to know that your
puppy came back. And the puppy was in the house for you to hear her.
Personally, I would want to breed her -- she has something special! [sigh]
That was so amazing she had the want to say, "Hey, where is every body? Let
me out of here!" She seems perfectly normal to you at this time? It's a
message to us to not give up so quickly with many things in this life. And
the breath of life is truly amazing! Kathy Partch "JoKay's"