[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amazing cat/Article worth reading.

  • From: Karen C. <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:49:27 -0400

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:43:43 -0700, Gail Sprock
<gsprock@xxxxxxx> wrote:=20

>This article is not supposed to be forwarded or redistributed,
>so just do a search for "Oscar the cat predicts patient's deaths"

It's being covered on Drudge's site: www.drudgereport.com

I'd like to think that this cat is a guardian angel and
that he has chosen to be there with these patients in
their final hours or minutes to give love and comfort as
well as to guide and protect the souls/spirits of those
about to transition from this life to the next.  :)

--
Karen C.
Email: kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx