[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amazing cat/Article worth reading.

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsprock@xxxxxxx>, "ShowGSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:23:18 -0500

Ah, in today's Baton Rouge newspaper this article was so neat for me to
read.
Your word here in the subject, Gail,  is right.  It does seem to be
"amazing" at
what this animal can predict for these old folks and the people caring for
them.
I was totally --- yes - amazed with this interesting story.  Ther's a pic of
him too.
I cut it out to show folks around here as it'd be something to look into.  I
do know
one of my own GSDs went to a lady as we trained the dog for assistance since
she was wheelchair bound.  She had a small Pom who'd been hers for years and
was, 11 I think.   She told me of the most interesting thing the GSD did one
night,
Oh --- I remember, the woman would go into some kind of seizure or some
such.
So, the GSD was closely attuned to HER.   However, one night she awakened
the
lady ---- the little Pom was very sick.  She'd had a heart attack but with
care she
did overcome it and lived two more years.  She thanked me profusely for the
dog
especially because of this added talent.    WOW is all I can say.    Norma
no L