[ SHOWGSD-L ] Amazing Behavior of People

  • From: "Jessica MacMillan" <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 16:14:18 -0500

I have been casually reading most of the posts on the list lately, and I
have to say, I am totally amazed at the behavior of some individuals -
finger pointing, questions with alterior motives, etc... I belong to my
National breed club, a local club and an all-breed club and all these
organizations have had their issues - DCA was split in half over a subject
for several years and people are still enemies to this day..

What I have never seen is this much abuse, criticism and just downright
nastiness. I would like to be able to join the GSDCA, but until people stop
being so mean to each other, I don't think I want to be associated with such
an organization.

I feel bad for new people in this breed and I feel bad for the breed itself.
GSD are wonderful breed (yes, I am one of those other breed people that used
think otherwise), but wow, with all the b*tching, moaning, complaining,
etc.... its hard to remember that..

I know you guys are worried about yourselves, but has it ever occurred to
anyone what you look like to the outside world? I could open up my
vocabulary here, but I will refrain...

A wonderful breed, many great people and a whole lot of b.s.. It seems to me
if you guys want to speak your peace, do it during your elections - isn't
that what the freedom to vote is all about?

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com - member of DCA, GTCDC & LOLKC)
& The Shepherd Girls

See what you?re getting into?before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507