[ SHOWGSD-L ] Amateur Futurity Handlers

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:36:42 -0500

Instead of everyone else explaining how these new, young and talented handlers
felt about their experience, although Jeff and Ann, I think you are on target,
why doesn't someone follow up with them by phone or survey.  It would be really
interesting to get their own input and thoughts about their experiences.  It is
another way to empower them too.  I think the parent club should do this as a
mater of protocol.  We all could probably learn a lot about this venue through
their eyes!
Just a suggestion...and I would be willing to help write up something to send
to these young people.  That way the people who are less than positive about
this would not have too much say if the really involved people say it.
In my opinion this breed needs to do what ever it takes to get younger people
involved.  What a wonderful way to do that.
Terra Fairburn
www.keggifair.com