[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Am I the only one?

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 17:51:27 -0600

OK --- if it is  "fess up" time --  Last night's Yankee Pitcher ---  Andy
Petitte --
a superb one, BTW -- came from our very own L.S.U. in the swamps of La.
However, I've attempted to be quiet this year as I watched the Colo. Rockies
(grandsoninlaw & granddaughter there)  AND I'm a born outside of Phila. kid!
Soooo,  who ever won was an OK deal for me --- That wonderful Matsui (sp)
hitter was superb in yesterday's game.   Hey, not I think of it, Penny K. is
N.Y. person, so I think she would be rooting for the Yankees as she does for
the Bills in football.   Anyhooo, I enjoy them all ---  Norma