[ SHOWGSD-L ] Am I Blue

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:22:01 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/07 8:26:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx writes:
I wonder  what long coated blue sables would look like???  [can that even
happen?]

LOL,  Yes it can.  roughly 40 years ago we had  one.... He was also a
monorchid!  LOL  Poor guy but he was an  absolute beauty with fabulous
temperament ....
most people did not really  know what he was.

We had a blue sable, that Bob Penny gave best puppy at a large match. He
looked a little dusty, but very attractive. If I wanted a house dog not to show

or breed, I would have no problem with a blue.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/