[ SHOWGSD-L ] Am. Can. Sel. Ch. Dynamic's B Nadianna

  • From: "Madeleine Legault" <malegaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:04:00 -0400

We would like to thank all of you who sent us sympathy messages for the lost of
our beautiful bitch Am. Can. Sel. Ch. Dynamic's B Nadiana.  We are really
touched by the kind words you wrote about her and we'd wish our English
vocabulary be a lot more elaborate to be able to tell you exactly the way we
felt when we saw all those people who appreciated her, it went right to the
bottom of our heart.  Thank you for the nice poems, we read each and every one
of them and saved them to pass them on.

Nadiana was not only a beautiful animal, she was the most fantastic dog to live
with, we loved her so much and we were very proud to have shared this
outstanding dog with you.

We will answer in private to those who asked special requests.

We will always remember this mark of appreciation.

Thank you so much.

This is written by Madeleine Legault from Radisson Kennel for

Francine Guionnet, Dynamic Kennel, breeder/owner and

Jean-Claude Manzerolle, Manzerol Kennel, co-owner.