[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Alycia Partei has Real Talent

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Helen'" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:43:37 -0800

Besides being busy at work we have had three days without power and I am
trying to catch up on everything!

WOW - What a nice thing to say!  I am so glad you liked it. Everyone
listed as part of Cassie's life and wins received a copy.  And this was
something I just threw together over several days;)  I did one for my
husbands girls birthdays that took me weeks.  I love to do this and
especially for my girl<G>.  Now I wish I would have spent a little more
money on quality photo paper. <G>

For those that would like to see it I will get together a copy for you
and now that I have more than one dog I might ask Liz Leschhorn for a
website<G>

Again - THANKS for the compliment

Alycia