[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Alway go where the straw house is

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 01:16:37 -0300

We like others of our ilk, go for many reasons..clients and their lovely
dogs, sometimes our own dogs.  We go to see what if any is promising out
there, puppies, stud dogs.  We go
to see the future or revel in the past.  We go when we really like the
judges, we go when we don't necessarily.
But most of all we go TO SEE OUR FRIENDS, TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS.   We go to
see people we seldom see other than at a National.  We go to finally see, in
person a most special friend, that heretofore we have only known by phone or
email.  We go for the people, and the fun, and the hugs, and the
camaraderie, and competition. And oh yes there is a dogshow , huh?  We go
for the tears for the Departed, we go for the Joy of watching a great
winner, and their dogs, or with luck, being one of them.
We go for all these reasons, win , lose or draw.  It is the PEOPLE that make
it worthwhile,, whenever we can, as often as we can, and with all our
hearts.
Kathy Tank
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
HOME OF:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle