[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Alvinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!-very long!

  • From: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, show gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:23:52 -0800 (PST)

Whoo-Hooo !  Yay Alvinnnnnnnn ! Whadda guy !

  One question, does he get a gold retirement watch ?

  ~Shirley

terra fairburn <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Joann and I wanted to put a brag on the list in regards to our special boy
Alvinnnnn. So much of any dog is the team behind him or her. Our Alvin this
weekend ended his official show career with a Group 2 under the judge that
started his young career at 6 months old...Chris Walkawitz. Thank you to the
many judges over the years that have given him points, selects, veteran
classes, group placements, CD legges, his herding instinct title, his CGC
title, his therapy dog title, his temperment title. We could not put a posting
to the German Shepherd Fancy without mentioning some very special people.
Leslie & Donna from team Aramist that helped our boy grow to manhood and
started and followed him through his show career, not trying to lead, not
following, just walking with us on what for us has been an incredible journey.
Thank you endlessly for the majors, the selects, the veteran class wins, the
tears, the joys, and the friendship during those years! Our friend and fabulous
 co-ow
ner Carole Micheal-Trotwood German Shepherds for believing in that leggy
drooling puppy that we presented you with with dreams and plans for his future
we will never forget you looking at him over your glasses and saying mmmm if
you guys really think he's all that I'm in! We could not have accomplished and
enjoyed this journey without you. Alvins senior days handler....junior handler
Melissa Chavez. She has joined our Joelle team and Alvin loves her like no
other they have created a team of their own, finding what works and what
doesn't and making history for us by snatching a select at almost 9yrs of age.
Our pride for this junior runneth over. And last but never never never never
never least his fans. The glue that holds the puzzle together the fellow stud
dog owners that have cried with us over wins and losses the public many from
the Quad Cities area that chanted his name at the national, the year in Canada
his favorite place to strut his stuff stomping on the bleachers
for him in support of him. The endless wonderful calls and emails from
wonderful people that just say hey we love your boy his is beutiful. Those are
the precious things we call memories that will never be forgotten and alway be
held in the most highest regard. Thank you would never cover it from Joann and
I. We will God willing be breeding and promoting dogs for many years to come
but our Chapter with Alvin has its own special section in our heart. We both
have bred special dogs in the past but he was our first together. As for Alvin
he is completely and blissfully unaware of the emotion that surrounds him. He
still entertains the ladies enthusasticly and continues to add to his collect
of stuffed toys last count aw heck whos counting anyway?
Alway the best in dogs and health
Tiffany (and of course Joann)
Joelle Kennels

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.