[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Almost gone!

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 17:55:54 -0500

When this review says it is a MUST READ, believe me, it IS a must read.  This
book should be read by every politician, every city councillor, every Humane
Society person, every pet owner, every breeder... in fact by everyone who has
ever worried that our freedoms are being eroded.  Dave has broken all these
high falutinâ?? concepts down enough that even I, with my apolitical stance,
can understand them.  Not only can I understand them but it raises in me the
desire to become political â?? well almost.  I have become more aware of what
the realities are when it comes to the sweeping reforms that are being
legislated and the rights that we are quickly losing.  While we here in Canada
do not have the protection afforded by the American Bill of Rights, we do not
have to sit here quietly and let the ARISTAâ??s steal our futures from us.
Here in Ontario, theyâ??ve had a sweeping victory already with the Pit Bull ban
and the rights that that Bill affords animal officers to enter our residences
without warrants, simply on the premise that there â??mayâ?? be a dangerous dog
residing there.
The Book is by David Fritsche ( yes our own David Fritsche), itâ??s called
â??The Death of a Cultureâ??.  Order it through the Show GSD site and a GSD
Rescue organization will benefit.

Please read it.  Itâ??s the sermon that is never given in church.  Itâ??s the
political statements that should be coming from our elected representatives.
It should be the Will of the People.
It IS the truth.  Letâ??s hope that â??truthâ?? will prevail.
Mary-Anne

P.S.  Stormy, thank you so much for the immense work that you are doing!!!!
Mary-Anne