[ SHOWGSD-L ] Almost Tragic Happening at Virginia Specialties...

  • From: kebre1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 15:50:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi,   It took me awhile to decide to let everyone my horrible experience.   I
was showing my dog in the specialties .... am & pm shows.   After the pm show ,
I was putting my dog back in crate in my car.   I had noticed he was acting a
little more excited and rammy than usual.... as I put him in his crate ,  I
noticed a pill inside his crate at the gate..  I think he must have had it in
his mouth ,  and spit it out .. thank God.  My handler and myself were shocked
that this could happen.   Are people sooo worried about another winning they
have to go to this extreme?    I am having the pill analyzed to find out
exactly what it was.   Just thought I would  give heads up to the exhibitors
out there...    Not saying anything bad about the club.. they put on wonderful
shows and hospitality.   My dog is fine now.   Thanks for listening,  never
thought something like this could happen.. I heard something like this at least
20 years ago happening....   won't stop me from showing him..... Brenda