[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All-rounders...

  • From: "BlackHawk Farms LLC" <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:10:09 -0700

Laurie,

Charlotte Clem McGowan was the one who judged at Coyote hills a couple of
years back and discovered Ch. Woodside's the Bounty Hunter in the classes
and carried him to the Breed over 4-5 specials (including mine) that weekend
. She carried him on to a very competitive Herding Group I and said she
loved his balance, type and suspension.

I will be honest, I haven't always agreed with her in terriers (we once got
into an argument about wheaten trims) but she was "spot on" in Shepherds
that day.  She permitted double handl.... Oops she called it "performance
enhancing".. <g> and did a great job. I told her and she hugged my neck and
stated she has been really watching and studying the breed. She asked the
right questions. She also said that this was not an easy breed to learn and
its taken her a while to get there. I will give her an entry!

Mike Lynch
BlackHawk Farms, LLC
North Highlands, CA