[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All you need do is ask

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:28:13 EDT

Evan dont you DARE cut off what I said to make yourself look good...enough is
enough.  Everyone that read my email knows I continued on with "Or get new
sources...the ones hes using now are not reliable."  I've have been very honest
with you in public and in private and you do something like this..

Patty Szymczak

In a message dated 7/25/2007 2:04:25 PM Central Daylight Time, ELG440@xxxxxxx
writes:
In a message dated 7/25/07 10:29:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
I think  Evan really needs to either quit reporting

Everyone has an opinion. I sure do appreciate Gary's.   While so far I don't
agree with him, if enough people do, I will go along with  it.

I think blaming the List for running the club is much like  blaming Talk
Radio for running America.  Reporting what is going on does  not make it true
or
important. Information is to be received, considered, and  then given the
weight it deserves. Nothing else.

Instead of asking for someone to quit reporting, why not report what you
know, and let others decide what to listen to?  It seems to be what
democracy is
based on, but I could be wrong.

I will check with Larry Flynt.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)