[ SHOWGSD-L ] All you need do is ask

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:29:50 EST

In a message dated 3/6/07 7:54:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
So  apparently those of  you who sent stuff,and can't get
there ,could  maybe call & ask Lew  if  someone on the Board, could represent
 you
or if Evan is  going ,maybe he could represent a group of you.  Just
suggestions.

I am willing to do this, but it is not necessary.  I have  learned that the
letters will be read into the minutes, and that all board  members will have
copies prior to the meeting. I don't know if Hunte will be  given a second
presentation opportunity, probably not.  Unless the board  wants to re-open
objections, only those sent should be considered, and his  previous submission
should
be considered.

I commend our board on the well thought out procedures, and the correction
of a mistake.  I have enough faith in the members to expect the best action
possible.  That is all we can ask.  Whatever the results, if our board  uses
their best efforts, I am prepared to accept the results.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
http://www.aol.com.