[ SHOWGSD-L ] All the free time you could imagine

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:33:58 -0400

FREE TIME AT THE NATIONAL?

I will be at the announcer's table all day every day. I will get there early to
clean up from the day before, put out candy to entice people to come by and say
hello. In any break time I will be blogging as others ask me to do it.

I will help set up if they need me, run errands for those who ask. If I get to
accept my AOE, I will do that, but someone said if the dog isn't there, you
don't get to go in and get the award. Kierk will be at home. The last AOE I
got, was mailed to us. I don't know that answer.

I try to be the first in the building every day, and Bobbie and I used to try
to beat each other. He won't be there this year, so the pressure is off.

I know Toni and I will be the only people on the microphones this year, and Bob
(The Voice of The National), can't come, so we will be working extra hard.

I want to watch the dogs I have heard so much about and that my friends tell me
are great. I want to see my breedings, (dogs with Asgard in their name), in
the ring. I want to see if Thom goes Grand Victor. What about Black Bart this
year? Will Yada Yada Yada do what she should have in the years past? I will
try to see some of that as well.

I also have to make sure all the Juniors get pins to wear all week and the
awards are given to Gail, or whoever wants them this year.

Other than that, I will take whatever EXTRA TIME I have to go watch some other
stuff.

Evan