[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All breeds for all people, but not me

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <grnram415@xxxxxxx>, <elg440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:33:27 -0500

You know, if you hold more activities with your specialties, you need more
bodies. The best bodies to get involved are the pet people. Don't be done with
your pet people once you sell them a puppy - keep them encouraged and get them
to join the club, etc... Obedience, rally, etc are excellent ways for new
people to get involved in help. And who knows, one of them might get hooked and
be your first OTCh dog and then buy their first show dog.

Most of the dal clubs are made up of hardworking pet people. Without them, lots
of clubs would have folded long ago..

Better stop typing, the stitches in my finger are starting to bother me. SIGH..

JMHO..

Jessica MacMillan
No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC