[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All animals are equal

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:49:10 -0700

It was my thought that the various clubs that are GSDCA clubs are
REgional Specialty clubs, meaning that they specialize in the single
breed of GSDs, and hold shows that are different and apart from All
Breed Shows.   Have I been wrong all these years?

When I was showing Moxie in AB shows, I belonged to GSDCA and a GSDCA
Specialty club.  I was also trialing her and doing herding with her
through a couple of local obedience and herding clubs.... was I in the
wrong club?  I still got my Dual Award hanging here in my office that
says GSDCA:-)

(a little "WoW" "Really" factor there for Penny <VBG>

Storm