[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All I want

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:12:36 -0700

No, Evan, this is not what I was striving to accomplish.
This particular bitch is out of my Windy. I just found out by accident (a
friend congratulated me) that she was BOB, etc. etc.
I am not for or against this new title. But I guess out of curiosity I
wished to inquire how this Gr.Ch. thing works. Nothing more, nothing less. I
really don't care one way or the other.
Lee F.