[ SHOWGSD-L ] All I know is what I read

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:21:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/2009 4:45:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
Perhaps  Ms Fox would clarify and allow you permission post the  letter.

It is up to Joan. I am only saying what I know, and after that it is  up to
her. I don't want to become the point man on this.  I have nothing to  do
with it, other than standing up for my friends when they ask.

Something I have always done, and always will.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!