[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All I know is what I read

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:06:51 EDT

Gee Evan, should we all go and have a beer????  LOL

Ileana

In a message dated 7/28/2009 7:05:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I know  this will get resolved. We have a great board, a tremendous
president, and never has our president been so responsive to us, the
little
people.  I am talking about Gail.  But, it seems to  fit Obama as  well.  I
wonder
if they know each  other?

Not that there would be anything wrong with  that.

Evan  Ginsburg

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377107x1201454434/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=JulystepsfooterNO115)