[ SHOWGSD-L ] All I know is what I read

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:04:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/09 3:51:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
"Please  be aware that no disciplinary action has been taken against Mrs.
Joan Fox with  regards to the GSD Futurity situation from 2007.
Her judging record remains  clear."

I have a copy of that letter from the AKC. I asked Joan for permission to
post it, because there is a rumor that the AKC took disipline against her
based  on a complaint filed because of her juding of the futurity.  I can't
see  how that can be read that the AKC sanctioned her, and I don't know what
was  presented to the board. But, it seems clear to me, she was not
disciplined by  the AKC.

I think if you asked, Joan would send you a copy of the letter. I have it,
but do not have permission to send it out. I did read a message from the
AKC  that no delegate or board member of the AKC can take anything out of a
judges  file, or have access to it.  That raised another question.

I also read a letter to Joan from the GSDCA saying they were taking action
against her, because the AKC disiplined her for the futurity judging, and
the  handler being hired.

I was told, but have no proof, that the board was told that another board
member had the letters from Joan's AKC file and had them at the board
meeting.  According to the AKC, that is not possible.  No delegate or  AKC
board
member has access to a judge's file.

I know this will get resolved. We have a great board, a tremendous
president, and never has our president been so responsive to us, the little
people.  I am talking about Gail.  But, it seems to fit Obama as  well.  I
wonder
if they know each other?

Not that there would be anything wrong with that.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!