[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All I have is my opinion

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 00:35:10 -0500

Like there aren't any number of others that are not acting "contrary to the
goals and objectives of the Parent Club"  Please. It is too his business,
and nothing more.

I have said it before and I will say it again.... breeding dogs known to
produce LIFE threatening genetic conditions (Mega) are bred by club members,
dogs with HD and surgically corrected elbows are bred by club members, dogs
that have bloated and been surgically tacked are bred by club members.  How
are those not "contrary to the goals and objectives of the Parent Club"??  I
don't see anyone clamoring to throw them out of the club.  So nobody likes
what Mr Hunte does for a living... it isn't illegal.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
"Laws against something 'that other guy' does will eventually get US because
we are all someone's 'other guy.' " Walt Hutchens,2007

From: ELG440@xxxxxxx

> In a message dated 1/31/2007 8:21:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Come on! You must have an opinion either way. I will respect it one way or
> the other. I hold your opinions in high regard.
>

> I do not like what Mr. Hunte does for a living. But, I know many people
who
> do not like what I do for a living. If I felt that Mr. Hunte abused
animals,
> I would bring charges myself.
>
> I just feel every person has the right to defend themselves, and I trust
our
> board to listen and then vote. Of those who voted YES, I have some good
> friends, and people I respect. I am not going to turn that respect off,
based
> on
> things I do not know.
>
> Evan
> _Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
> http://www.asgardgsd.com/
> Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

> POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the
original
kind

MANNER
> OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL