[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All I have is MY OPINION!!!!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 20:29:40 EST

In a message dated 2/1/2007 12:36:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxx writes:
Why  do  we spend so much money on Rescue and work to fight these puppy mills
 and PETA
and the Artistas and then bring this person who aids and abets  into the
Club??

Carolyn  _marhaven@xxxxxxxx (mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxx)

That's what has everyone shaking their heads right now.

So, lets figure out how to fix this mess.  Because I am afraid that we  are
spending too much time yelling at each other, and I'll be damned if this
fiasco is going to start ruining years long friendship.

Hopefully we can start cleaning house, as it seems we have other unsavory
characters amongst our membership.

If nothing else, we will come out of this with better ammunition to deal
with all the people who think animals are disposable.  That's the one thing
that
really burns me.

As I told Gary S. yesterday....the thought of a "state of the art
incinerator"......is the stuff nightmares are made of.....remember Freddy
Krueger????

Thank you Carolyn, for standing up for the membership then, and now.

Ileana