[ SHOWGSD-L ] Albon Turtle block

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:42:27 EST

I have been using the turtle for the last 3 litters. It works great.. You
have to start young 4 wks. Also put it in a deep enough bucket, the pups can't
take it out. They will if they can see it. If they do, it is not harmful. I
have  had it happen   It is not a cure, it is a  preventative that works. The
turtle is placed in the drinking bucket, and lasts  about 10 days. I use 2 to 3
turtles a litter. They run about $3.00 each. No  cocci...... You can buy them
at Pet Smart in the Reptile/turtle section. Also  catalogs that carry
reptile/turtle supplies. I have ordered it on line from Pet  Smart, but now I
have one
down the St....  Susie

_www.geocities.com/witmergsd_ (http://www.geocities.com/witmergsd)