[ SHOWGSD-L ] Albany Oregon

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:56:14 -0700

At the Chintimini Kennel club,on sunday,April 4,2010. My bitch
Can.Ch.Windvane's Luv'N Scoopfull AM./Can. C.D.,Can.RN., AM., RA. OFA, GOT HER
SECOND MAJOR!The Major broke in bitches, but Luvy went BW and the major held in
dogs !Whew!
 After a 14 hour drive to the show, by myself in horrid weather and heavy
traffic, and a long wait at the boarder( the dollar is at par) so every
Canadian who had 2 nickles to rub together was off to spend a holiday weekend
cross border shopping<GO>
I was very sorry to find that the major in bitches broke:0(
But My WONDERFUL HANDLER - LINDSEY WENDEL got the only major in bitches all
weekend! And Luvy is no push over to handle! She wants to be in control! But
Lindsey won out over her!! And did a outstanding job! Thank you Lindsey! And a
big thank you to Judge Stephanie Hedgepath! Now 1 point to go!
 We have a track on the 17th so Luvy can drag me around a hay field!<G>
Windvane Kennels
5877 Gardi Road
Kamloops,B.C.
V1S2A1,Canada