[ SHOWGSD-L ] Alarm clocks

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:48:51 -0700

This morning I was awakened at 4AM by howling and yipping outside my
bedroom window. I live in an area where everyone has at least an acre of
land, and we still have skunks and other things running around.  The
howling and yipping was from a mamma coyote and 3 pups, who had taken a
spot just under my window to practice. I peeked through the venetian
blind and watched them.  Very cute!  They must be getting plenty to eat
as they are sleek and plump. I think it's nice to have an occasional
reminder that we humans do not necessairily rule the world. Long live
the coyote!!!  Doris E