[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Akron Ohio Holiday inn selling puppy mill puppies!!!! 216 - 701 - 2621

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, "gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:01:42 -0500

Dawn,
I have written articles in our local newspaper here in PA because these people
in Ohio advertise in our Beaver County, PA paper. The ad states Holiday Inn
parking lot-mention our ad & get $100 off any puppy-It's SO sickening to me.  I
try to warn people NEVER to buy a pup from a parking lot "truckload" sale, or a
flea market like the one in Rogers, Ohio-(also near me.)  We need to educate
the public.  People bring these dogs into Petsmart all the time and it makes me
ill.  We recently have had people bringing in their "Weimrador"("oh, it's a
new, rare breed.  Weimaraner & Labrador!")  puggles daily, a nine week old
Bulldog/Beagle-they called it a Boogle.  People think these are rare designer
breeds, and they're paying designer prices.  Please email me the contact info
for this event.  Thank You!
Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds