[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Airlines & nationals... Board Meetings

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:20:12 -0700

I don't know.........maybe it's just me.........but it sure seems easier to
finally move to a couple of
excellent permanent sites ....somewhat like Canada than have to work on THREE
NATIONALS!!
That alone would save the Parent Club a mint compared to the expense of
constantly looking for
another new site to always make someone  unhappy anyway no matter how hard the
Board tries
.......<G>
I think we could run out of workers and sites a lot quicker.......tripling the
job and thinning out
entries at the same cost.........and you know ONE would draw well because of
judges and the
other two would suffer.     Doesn't seem feasible to me......but that's just me.
How would you pick actual Grand Victor and Grand Victrix......just be one of
three....... or have

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com