[ SHOWGSD-L ] Airline Shipping

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:58:34 EST

In a message dated 2/10/06 10:15:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
This  worked great for me.  (You can also place your name and # in a corner
of
the sign)

I found it to be of some help to put a card on the crate saying the owner
was a lawyer.

I have sued a few airlines, and won. One was when the make-up artist for
Chuck Norris fell in an airplane bathroom. They brought a bathroom into the
court. We won.

The other was Alaska airlines.  They left the top obedience bitch on  the
runway, and she went deaf.  We won that one too.

While I do think we need to work with the airlines, we also need to make
sure they understand that we value our cargo, and that we will not sit back and

stand for indifference.  I have found it to be a people problem. If you  take
names, and have someone in charge, it is a lot easier, and the results seem
better.

It is too bad that the airlines have found it often easier to mistreat
animals, but when they decide to no longer ship animals, we will adjust. While
they offer to take our money, we must demand fair treatment, and give them the
same in response.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/