[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Air Shipping Tips

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:02:17 -0600

Cyndy,
I had 2 separate incidences with American in about 6 months time. One was a 12
week old pup that was lost in the terminal at DFW for over 12 hours. She was
put on the plane for Kansas City and then taken off............when she didn't
arrive...........they had no idea where she was! American was MORE concerned
that we were getting phone numbers than the welfare of the pup! Even after she
was FINALLY FOUND in the BACK of the terminal.........they would NOT let her
out of the crate to go pee. Then we flew Jerry Lee to KC for a
show.................they changed planes on the return trip.....and it was nip
and tuck to get him on that flight........  We waited for him to be brought
up.....only to be told that there was NOT a dog on the flight, this was after
AMY gaited him to the plane and went up in the baggage compartment to put him
in the crate. I went BALLISTIC....he was found over an hour later riding around
on a baggage tram!!!! I was out to neuter the American Gods for
sure.............never again would I fly a dog on American, Mo