[ SHOWGSD-L ] Agway got skunked

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:25:54 -0500

Since we're not showing this weekend, it was back to the routine of going to
Agway on Sunday, where Forest gets to pick out her very own pig ear.  We
checked out the rabbits--Billy and Forest love them--and some other people
brought in an 8 week old Rottie--Forest liked him too.  The whole time we were
there, a definite "skunky" odor pervaded the air.  Vanessa told us that they
had trapped 6 skunks so far and humanely relocated them--but there were still
more!  Whew!  What a smell!  My cold is definitely going away!
Penny in NY