[ SHOWGSD-L ] Aggression - dog whisperer

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:37:27 EDT

The thing about Cesar is that he is an animal person.  We are talking  about
someone who as a child was reared by a grandfather that was an animal  person,
and Cesar himself was always surrounded by animals.

When he came to the US he worked as a groomer assistant, and then became a
groomer for many of the Hollywood personalities.  They were very  appreciative
of his skills training their dogs and next thing you know, here  comes a TV
show.  And a good one too.

I wish they would edit less of the show. He is truly an amazing  guy.  There
has been times when a dog is beyond help.  He takes  that very hard.  He wants
to help all the dogs (and owners) he comes  across.

I wish he had more time to train more people to recognize the problems with
their dogs. And some people have a hard time admitting or recognizing they are
 the problem.

Ileana