[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Agendas

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "barbara17236@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:46:33 -0400 (EDT)

GREAT post, Sheree.  However, will never be able to get the narrow minded folks
tom see the light, IMO.   Honestly, it seems that they do not not want to risk
the chance that someone, outside THEIR circle, may actually join and be an
asset to the Club.  Or, win at THEIR shows.  Hence - this is why very few new
GSD owners participate in the Club or at shows:(

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd