[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Agendas

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:47:43 -0700

I can’t either, Sheree.  Hopefully, it has gone now.  I love this list, and I
love it when we are passionate, but not personally antagonistic or instigating.
 Thank goodness it doesn’t happen too often, because it takes me and US away
fro so many important issues that social media DOES manage very well.  The
Facebook pages that I own or admin are about very controversial subjects yet
the issues are discussed with respect for their fellow man.  We need to
remember that.  Respect.
This is *me* talking, and not Admin.

Check the Facebook pages below.  The GSDCA one needs more “likes” and the more
will be posted.  People are welcome to post legislative local issues…
encouraged to do so.

The other page is different, but LOTS of interesting and educational issues,
most hitting on some legislation, with some fun thrown in.

I don’t share the legislation groups because we vet the people very carefully
there and …. well… you have to know somebody <G>

Stormy Hope

On Aug 29, 2014, at 6:02 PM, Sheree Moses <shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After all the hate and discontent that's been spewing, I can't imagine why
> they'd want to be part of this club

Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html