[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Age is relative

  • From: hearingdoctor@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 00:09:10 -0400

 I understand Bud, but at least I lied about how old you  actually are. Not
that there is anything wrong with that. Evan

I used to do that, until friends pointed out, "hey wait a minute, wasn't your
29th birthday last year... come to think about it, wasn't it your 29th birthday
the year before... Now that I think about it, haven't you been 29 for 4 years
now???"

I confess, I did it... But it took them 4 years to find out! (Long after the
Botox).

Mike Lynch
(Aka JR's Assistant for the Reno Weekend)

www.blackhawk-farms.com
"I can tell you what judges like.  They like a well-turned-out rider, smart as
a whip, riding every ounce of his horse and looking as though he was glad to be
in the ring."  Helen Crabtree, Saddle Seat Equitation