[ SHOWGSD-L ] Age counts

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:49:57 EST

In a message dated 11/19/09 8:19:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
murfamx4@xxxxxxx writes:
They pay us a lot more money than they would at these other places so they
can  have a better idea what the dog can be 2 years from know.  They also
want  the personal service if they have a problem.  They can get advice if not
 answers from us.

I find it strange, but they are usually surprised when we tell them we
gaurentee the dogs forever. That covers temperament, structure and illness. We
give the money back, and a new puppy.  I don't remember anyone asking about
 it, but we just offer it.

We are now selling the third and fourth dogs to some people. We placed
O'Connor in a home with another one of our dogs, and they are the daughter and
son-in-law of a woman who has purchased four dogs from us, every 10 years
or  so.

We enjoy finding new homes, but often it is just a new dog for on that died
 at 13 or 14.  That is what makes it fun.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/