[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Agathon KC shows^^last weekend / "young people"

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Shadyrockgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 09:56:57 EST

sounds like linda had a good day!  re her comment below ... did anyone  who
watched the bulldog video posted yesterday by micky adams notice how many
kids were in there learning to handle?  maybe we need to find out how they
are getting so many interested.  (before anyone says, "well, but they don't
have to run like a GSD handler does"   ....... if you've ever tried to
make a bulldog go where a bulldog doesn't WANT to go, you know that it's not an
 "easy" breed to handle!)  it was just a real eye-opener for me/
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/28/2009 6:42:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Shadyrockgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Another  special thanks to Matt McMillan. a young man who helped us on
Sunday and did a  fabulous job handling. We need talented young people like
Matt
in our  breed.
Thank you,  Matt!

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)