[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Again.... sorry

  • From: Kathy Martin <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:37:29 -0700

But isn't that the same as when the National is held in the East? A lot of
the best dogs from the West can't get there either?
Just sayin'
Kathy Martin

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just a quick side note.

The owner of the 2004 Grand Victor in Albany, Oregon had to *drive from
Connecticut* because they could not

fly the dog in. They were lucky their handler drove in from Wisconsin.
They could not do that this year.....

*Albany, Oregon is one of the best sites ever!! .....almost perfect! I
LOVED the site! *.but we would miss

out on seeing a whole host of dogs from the East.

If the National site were in Connecticut.....we would never be able to get
there with Color Guard nor

Black Orchid. We were SO grateful for the efforts of the owners of BONO
in 2004 getting to Albany!

Not sure the beautiful Grand Victor Kobe from last year would make the
drive to Oregon in 2017.......only Ann

can answer that...but I just hate seeing our Nationals cut off a lot of
dogs from the other side of the Country.

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.marhaven.com