[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Adhesive for ear taping

  • From: Maria McDonald <kohlein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ropajagsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:26:00 -0800

I had a call from someone with a long-coated male who's hair was so heavy
that it weighed his ears down, I trimmed back some of the hair, inserted
weather-stripping pipe and finished them with Vet rap. Works great as there
is no glue involved, and yes it worked!

Maria, Michael, Katlyn McDonald
Kohlein German Shepherd Dogs Reg.
http://members.shaw.ca/kohlein/