[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Additional sites that mix whites and fad colors

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsd3@xxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:55:21 -0500 (EST)

Kerstone - shows her whites as UKC White Shepherds  NOT wGSDs
Furarri - shows her dogs as white shepherds NOT wGSDs

Bahr -s  - as far as I know, she does not show her dogs

halo - as far as I know, she does not show her dogs; appears lines go back to
WS breeder Regalwise in kansas ( only found 1 pedigree?)

Panda shepherds ( Cindy McCann)  breeds and show WHITE SHEPHERDS not wGSDs

Angelicshepherds - Does NOT show her dogs.   Pedigrees are not available but
going by the sires and dams of her dogs, the breeders are NOT wGSD show goers.
Can;t say if they showed or not, but kennel names are not with the wGSD groups.

WGSDCA Breeder's List -   The only one in question is Bahr-S, and the Board has
been discussing her breeding practices.  http://wgsdca.org/?page_id47

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd