[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Adding to your foods & Re: canidae

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx, HORIZONHOLDINGS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:04:18 -0800

ok, just to clarify...I am commenting about the statement "TOTALLY TRUST", not
about food, additives, who feeds what or when, whether it is raw, cooked or
anything in between  or what have you..
if the food (in this case Canidae)  is "TOTALLY" TRUSTED then additives would
not be necessary - If you add stuff it is probably because you don't trust the
food to deliver everything the dog needs..
(and trusting food vs enhancing the taste are pretty different in my mind <g>)
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/pups.htm
GORGEOUS SHOW MALE FOR SALE!!!