[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ad for puppies - guardian home - check it out

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:18:01 -0700

I sooo agree with both of these ladies!  I don't even like shipping
pups, let alone not investigating as much as I can about a puppy home.
And, yes my pups also have to not be outdoor only dogs.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC (h,e,t,h)
"Strider" 75 BOBs  - #5 & #6 GSD 2009